Sunday, December 4, 2011

Summary for C4T

ebook on the ipad

My blog page was Langwitches Blog which has several different educators writing different articles about technology in the classroom. The first article I read was about ebooks on ipads. It explained how to use the ipads in the classroom. I really enjoyed this since I just recently purchased myself an ipad. I can not wait to incorporate some of these wonderful ideas into my classroom. Everyone had so many great ideas.

Learning about blogs for your students


Again I was assigned to Langwitches. The second article was learning about blogs for your students. This was a very thoughtful reflection on how to get started writing blogs. This could not have come at a better time since I am so interested in learning how to created a blog page. I really look forward on creating a blog for my own classroom. After taking this class I believe blogs can be very helpful and fun for the kids. They are an excellent way of communicating with other school, parents, and students.

No comments:

Post a Comment